Tuesday, October 22, 2013

And Another Much Overdue Update...


 Well I was able to get in some quality bench time this past weekend so I attacked The Dr. Jekyll kit with great furor in an attempt to finish it up...

It was a nice thought anyways... LOL!

But I did get quite a bit of work done on the good doctor...  Lots of detail painting and assembly.  The photo's below were taken on Saturday.    I was back at it again on Sunday, while there are no photos from Sundays session, I did manage to finish the kit with the exception of painting the name plate and giving everything a final shot of dull coate.




Once that's done I'll post the finished photos...  Hopefully sometime this week.  After that the next project in line will be either a pair of 1/6 scale busts that were pre-paints which I have stripped for re-painting or Historical figure kit I've had sitting primed and ready to finish for about 3 years now.  

My goal is to try and complete some half finished kits that have been collecting dust for a while now and have them all finished before I start any new projects.

Here's the list of what I intend to finish over the next two or three months:


Frankenstein Monster 1/6 scale bust (primed and ready for paint)
Wolf Man 1/6 scale bust (primed and ready for paint)

American Civil War Confederate Soldier 100 mm resin and white metal figure kit from "Michael Roberts Ltd" (primed and ready for paint)

Spider-Man 1/8 scale Aurora re-pop from Polar Lights (partially assembled, no primer or paint)

Three British 1970's Charbens plastic figures, all are one piece and about 4 inches tall... Superman, Batman and Robin.  These are very cool little figures... These were given to me a few years ago by a very generous and thoughtful member of the modeling forums at "The Clubhouse".   

Two of the figures, robin and superman have been stripped of their paint and batman is just raw plastic that had never been painted...  Been looking forward to getting these done and up on my display shelves for quite a while now.

Hoping to have a new post and some photos added to the gallery sometime later this week...  See you then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment